The Senior Manager, Legal & Board Affairs, Mr.Uthman Segawa
The Directorate of Legal and Board Affairs is composed of the following units:
- Legal Services
- Board Affairs
This directorate is responsible for several functions which include:
- Preparing, updating and issuing authorized versions of Standard Bidding Documents (SBDs), procedural forms and any other attendant documents to PDEs;
- Ensuring that any deviation from the use of the SBDs, procedural forms and any other attendant documents is effected only after approval.
- Adopt, adapt and update common specification standards and issue guidelines for the public procurement and disposal system.
- Coordinate Administrative Reviews and carry out investigations as mandated by the PPDA Act,
- Support the Board in implementation of statutory requirements such as board meetings and other related committee meetings.