The Senior Manager Strategy and Planning, Dr.Christopher Mayanja (PHD)
The Department of Strategy and Planning is composed of the following units
- Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Information and Communication Technology
The main roles of the department include the following:
- To take lead to ensure that the Authority's performance and efficiency in delivering on its mandate is continuous, that there is evidence based performance and that there is a system in place that ensures continuous improvement for quality delivery.
- Identifying and developing strategic partnerships with key players in the industry in order for potential relationships to materialize through the effective/ quality performance of the Authority.
- Ensuring that there is a systematic process and structure responsible for organizing and maintaining the Authority's data.