The Senior Manager, Performance Monitoring (Regional Offices), Mr. Moses Ojambo
The Department of Performance Monitoring-Regional Offices is composed of the following units;
- Northern Region
- Eastern Region
- Western Region
- Central Region
The main roles of the department include the following:
- Conduct procurement audits (contract audits, bid preparatory audits and performance audits).
- Conduct compliance checks/inspections.
- Monitor Entities’ compliance to submission of annual procurement plans and monthly reports on procurement activities.
- Monitor implementation of the Government Procurement Portal (GPP).
- Conduct investigations into complaints from providers.
- Monitor implementation of local content
- Conduct capacity building of Entities and providers