Hon. Maria Kiwanuka, Minister for Finance, Planning and Economic Development, has called for public ...
Procurement Baraza: The Public Procurement & Disposal of Public Assets Authority (PPDA) is holdi...
The Public Procurement & Disposal of Public Assets Authority (PPDA) has issued guidance and circ...
The Public Procurement & Disposal of Public Assets Authority (PPDA) has released the latest pric...
Dear Country-men and country-women,I greet you all, first and foremost. Secondly, I congratulate yo...
Empower local providers- Finance minister at 10th procurement review workshopThursday, 26 February 2015 13:00
PPDA holds procurement baraza in JinjaFriday, 13 February 2015 14:17
PPDA issues guidance to entitiesMonday, 19 January 2015 00:00
Jan 2015 common user items price list releasedMonday, 05 January 2015 09:25
President Museveni New Year Message (2015)Friday, 02 January 2015 09:45
Zero Tolerance Against Corruption and Fraud
Being the regulator of public procurement in Uganda, the PPDA has zero tolerance against corruption and fraud. All Public Officers and PPDA staff must behave and act according to our ethical values.
To report any PPDA staff or public official who solicits for a bribe or is involved in any corrupt activity, send your complaint or information to:
Amended PPDA Act & Regulations came into force 3 March 2014
Amended PPDA Act & Regulations 2014
On 3 March the Amended PPDA Act & Regulations came into force. The amendments will significantly change the way public procurement is managed in Uganda. Some of the immediate benefits are promotion of local businesses under the preference and reservation schemes, and efficiency in public procurement. The new law also demands great accountability from both public and private officials involved in procurement.
Resources and Guides
The Government of Uganda initiated reforms in the public procurement and disposal sector in 1997, following the enactment of the 1995 constitution and the introduction of several reforms and structural adjustment programmes. Prior to this, public procurement was governed by the 1977 Public Finance (Tender Board) Regulations under the Public Finance Act of 1964.
A centre of excellence for regulation of public procurement and disposal.
To promote the achievement of value for money in public procurement so as to contribute to National development
To ensure that the public procurement and disposal system in Uganda achieves value for money
- Transparency and Accountability
- Commitment and Teamwork
12 February 2015
The PPDA seeks to recruit a qualified, competent and highly motivated Ugandan to fill the following post: Job Title: MANAGER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (1 POST) Supervisor Title: EXECUTIVE...
- 17 October 2014 Best evaluated Bidder Notice - Consultancy Services to develop PPDA - URF Block
- 25 September 2014 EAPF Nairobi from 19-21 Nov 2014
- 16 August 2014 Letter of Invitation - Developing an Intergrated Tender Portal for Government of Uganda
- 07 July 2014 'Documents for Consultancy Services for Ayago
DOCman Ultimate Download Module
- Brief on 7th EAPF Nairobi 2014
- 10th Public Procurement Review Workshop Presentation - Feb 2015
- Annual Audit Report for FY 2012-13 Volume III- Local Government Entities
- Annual Audit Report for FY 2012-13 Volume II - Central Government Entities
- Annual Audit Report for FY 2012-13 Volume I - Peformance Report
- PPDA list of suspended providers as at 22 Jan 2015
- Circular on unavailability of Secretary to CC Meeting