These are the steps to follow when one is applying to be registered as a member of IPPU:
1) Obtain a membership application form from IPPU Office or Print a form from IPPU Web site.
2) Attach all appropriate documents required for the category of membership one wishes to be admitted. (Requirements for each category are attached. Applicants are advised to read them before filling in the application form)
3) Each fully completed application form should be returned
Either in person to the IPPU offices, Plot 39 Nakasero Road,
Or by post to The Executive Secretary IPPU, P.O. Box 34424
4) Each completed application form should be accompanied with proof of payment of Uganda shilling 20,000 as non refundable application fee.
5) All payments should be made out to the:
Institute of Procurement Professionals of Uganda (IPPU)
Account Number 6000563534
Barclays Bank Kampala Road
A receipt will be issued for the payment received
6) Applicants will receive a reply within a period of 4-6 weeks upon receipt of a fully completed application form and payment of the application fee, informing them of the status of their application and if the application is successful the category of membership to which they qualify to be admitted.
7) Successful applicants will upon receipt of this reply have to make full payment of all fees for the category to finally be admitted as members of IPPU.
FAST TRACK TO IPPU MEMBERSHIP
a) Applicants who qualify for direct admission can submit their application form together with all relevant documentation for their application to be fast tracked.
b) Fast track admission will only apply to applicants who meet the following criteria
i. Applicants should submit a fully completed application Form .
ii. Applicants’ holds full membership of one of the following listed Institutes in 3.1 above.
iii. Have paid all relevant fees in full. .
- Application fees
- Membership fees
- Development fees
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
The Institute of Procurement Professionals of Uganda (IPPU)
Plot 39 Nakasero Road, PPDA Home
P.O.Box Box 34424, Kampala – Uganda