IPPU – Membership Benefits and Fees
- Recognition as a member of a profession body for procurement
- Membership of a pool of professionals with whom you can share experiences and discuss problems
- Access to the IPPU materials e.g. Library, web site,
- Provide members with magazines, access to IPPU organised events such as Workshops ,Seminars, Training (CPD)
- Free advisory service on matters related to the profession from IPPU for members
- Members will have access to IPPU’s national and international contacts
- Access to IPPU data base which may contain vacancies from prospective employers as well as enquiries from professionals looking for employment.
- Right to vote at the IPPU general meetings and be part of decision making in the profession
Once fully paid up ippu issues a professional certificate upon meeting the laid down rules for certification
Ippu can provide its member a letter of commendation for distinguished work experience, outstanding performance or contribution in the field of procurement and supplies management
MEMBERSHIP FEES/ REGISTRATION/ OTHER FEES
|CATEGORY||MEMBERSHIP FEES||DEVELOPMENT FEES||APPLICATION FEES||TOTAL|
EXPLANATION NOTES OF THE FEES CATEGORIES
1. Application fees
This is a one off payment which all persons wishing to apply for membership must pay. It should accompany all applications and it’s a standard fee of Uganda Shillings 20,000.
2. Membership fees
This is an annual subscription fee to be paid by members. This fee varies for each category and members should pay the correct fee for the category they belong. It is payable every year at the renewal of any membership.
3. Development fees
This fee must be paid by any new member for a period of 4 years of his/her membership. A member can decide to pay this as a lump sum of 200,000 or pay it with his annual membership fee. This fee will be used for the development purposes that the IPPU may want to undertake.