The Corporate Directorate is composed of the following units;
- Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Strategic Partnership and Resource Mobilization
- Internal Audit (This unit reports to the Board, however the ED has administrative oversight)
- Information Communication Technology
The main roles of the Directorate include the following:
- To take lead to ensure that the Authority’s performance and efficiency in delivering on its mandate is continuous, that there is evidence based performance and that there is a system in place that ensures continuous improvement for quality delivery.
- Identifying and developing strategic partnerships with key players in the industry in order for potential relationships to materialize through the effective/ quality performance of the Authority.
- Ensuring that there is a systematic process and structure responsible for organizing and maintaining the Authority’s data.